- This event has passed.
Create value from your research
2019-09-03 @ 13:00 - 16:00
In this workshop, we give you practical experience in research based value creation by reducing complex research concepts to clear value propositions.
By looking closer at what elements your research contains of, we will try to determine how elements or even sub elements can create value for others or for you to work further with in your research.
The purpose is to find a fit of what your research could offer with the needs or pains, which is in society.
The workshop will contain both individual and group work. You will work with your own research area and we will take you through the following elements:
- An introduction to value proposition
- The different kinds of value there is
- The different kinds of needs or pains that could be relieved from society
- You will be working individually with you research with the giving theory
- Framing your value proposition to different user needs – group exercise
No preparation is needed but we invite you to think about how you can put your research into play in different contexts before the workshop.
The event is free of charge but there is a limited number of seats so sign up is necessary
Speaker and facilitator: Line Dybdahl Poulsen, Science for Society
Read more: https://events.au.dk/valuepropositione19