- This event has passed.
INNOTALK AT HEALTH HUB AAU: BIOMEDICAL DESIGN NOVO NORDISK FOUNDATION FELLOWSHIP PROGRAMME (ONLINE)
2021-11-23 @ 15:00 - 16:00Free
Are you interested in achieving a multitude of new knowledge, skills and competences? Come and meet with Sys Zoffmann Glud, Managing Director of the BioMedical Design Novo Nordisk Foundation Fellowship Programme and learn more about the programme, how to apply and preparations needed to apply.
Come and meet with Sys Zoffmann Glud, Managing Director of the BioMedical Design Novo Nordisk Foundation Fellowship Programme and learn more about the programme, how to apply and preparations needed to apply.
BioMedical Design Novo Nordisk Foundation Fellowship Programme is a 10-months full-time post graduate education that admits 20 fellows each year from fields like (but not limited to) medicine, biosciences, engineering, business, academics with relevant experience from the healthcare industry, design, architecture and IT to create value for future healthcare.
The BioMedical Design Novo Nordisk Foundation Fellowship Programme leads you through a well-proven process by experienced professionals where you achieve knowledge and skills within the below areas.
You end up being able to identify important health care needs, invent novel health technologies and implement them into patient care.
Next application round will begin in November 2021 with a deadline of applying on the 1st of February 2022.
If you are interested to learn more do not hesitate to register to this interesting InnoTalk here no later than November 19 2021.
15.00 – 15.10
Welcome and introduction to AAU Health Hub – innovation and entrepreneurship support activities by Senior Consultant Charlotte Villadsen, The Faculty of Medicine, Aalborg University
15.10 – 15.35
BioMedical Design Novo Nordisk Foundation Fellowship Programme – learn more about the programme, how to apply and preparations needed to apply by Managing Director Sys Zoffmann Glud, Novo Nordisk
15.35 – 15.55
Open Office Hours – time to ask questions!
15.55 – 16.00
Closing remarks by Senior Consultant Charlotte Villadsen, The Faculty of Medicine, Aalborg University
DO YOU FIT THE PROGRAMME? CHECK OUT BELOW:
- Danish candidates with a bachelor degree need min. 5 years of working experience after graduation.
- NB! International bachelors are not accepted in the programme due to work-/study permit challenges.
- Candidates with a master degree need min. 3 years of working experience.
- Ph.D. and research work/post doc-work count as work experience.
- Candidates with a Ph.D. need min. 1 year of post doc or research (or other work) experience.
- Danish MD’s need to have finished KBU and second year resident.
Furthermore, you need 2 or more of the below requirements:
- Documented experience from the health sector and/or with health innovation projects
- Documented experience with innovation projects in other disciplines or entrepreneurial experiences
- To be ready to dive into extrovert activities and to present you work in public
- To be curious about discovering concrete needs and work with them analytically and practically
- A leave of absence from your job (if you have one) or the possibility to spend 10 months of you life getting new skills.
You will be selected based on your experience, passion, and drive, as well as your potential to become leading innovators in the health tech field.
Please contact Kasper Munk-Petersen, firstname.lastname@example.org