October 31 @ 13:00 - 15:00Free
In this workshop you will learn the following
- Introduction to intellectual property
- Different types of IP
- Patents: Patentability vs. freedom to operate
- What you can and can’t say in a public setting before you have secured your IP
- When to ask for a non-disclosure agreement
- The University’s role in protecting the IP of staff and researchers
- How to do a preliminary patent search
To be announced.
WHERE: The Kitchen, Universitetsbyen 14, 8000 Aarhus. Room: 1741 – 113 (Conference Room)
Still not sure if this workshop is for you? Contact Trine Hundevadt email@example.com for more information.
Sign up here.