- This event has passed.
Research to Business: 2-day Course for Ph.D. Students
April 28 @ 08:00 - April 29 @ 16:00
AT THIS PH.D. COURSE YOU WILL:
Will be introduced to important concepts the are present in most entrepreneurial endeavors in technology. The aim of the course is to give you as a ph.d. student an impression of what it takes to become an independent technological entrepreneuer with a successful business.
· The general terminology of entrepreneurship
· Experience different ways to view businesses and their lifecycles
· Knowing the legal structures supporting businesses in Denmark
· Having considered the purpose and contents of a business plan
· Knowing financing options and understanding their pros and cons
· Knowing different types of investors, their motives and expectations
· Knowing the basics of immaterial property rights
· Having considered different marketing approaches and their links with the business model
· Knowing about local structures and organizations supporting startups
· Understanding options for IPR protection
For those with additional interest or with a research idea with good potential for commercialization, we offer a follow-up by four workshops with the themes: Business Model Canvas, Pitching, Team Composition and Dynamics and IP-rights