- This event has passed.
Research to Business: Workshop 4 – IP-rights and Ownership
2020-11-18 @ 08:15 - 11:30Free
In this workshop you will gain the knowledge and competencies within business development that you need to go from research to business.
WHO IS THIS RELEVANT FOR?
- PhD students
AT THIS INTRODUCTORY COURSE YOU WILL:
- Evaluate the potential of your research-based idea
- Guide you in the commercial development of the idea
- Connect you with business developers who can help move the idea forward
- Get the chance to get a 1:1 meeting with our business developers after the webinar
- 08.30 – 08.40: Introduction
- 08.40 – 09.40: Lecture about the commercial aspect of funding by Gert Spender-Andersen
- 09.40 – 10.10: Funding case: Mvolt by Professor Stig Munk-Nielsen from AAU
- 10.10 – 10.20: Short break
- 10.20 – 10.50: Funding opportunities at Innovation Fund Denmark by Børge Lindberg from IFD
- 10.50 – 11.20: EU funding by Casper Gerner Mikkelsen from Erhvervshus Nordjylland
- 11.20 – 11.30: Closing remarks
Webinar (AAU only)
Registration is done by filling out the registration form