Spin out program
October 7 @ 09:15 - December 17 @ 12:00Free
This program supports the early development of potential academic spinouts. It is inspired from the Lean LaunchPad method, aiming at creatin early learnings about your customers, market and value proposition. It is an iterative process of business modelling, where you will be asked to get out of your daily research setting and learn from interviews, observations, data collection etc.
The program will run over 10 weeks, where there will be mandatory workshops and a intro meeting the 7th of October. In between each workshop, you are obligated to have a meeting with one of the instructors in the spin out program team so we can help you with your progress.
To join the program, it is mandatory to take part in:
- Workshop in business model canvas (30th of September 2020)
- Customer Discovery (7th of October 2020).
- Design Thinking (26th of November 2020)
Or to show the sufficient skills in these fields in another way.
• 7th of October, 11-12: introduction meeting
• 21st of October, 9.15-12: value proposition and customer segment
• 4th of November, 9.15-12: channels and customer relation
• 19th of November, 9.15-12: key partners, activities, and resources
• 2nd of December, 9.15-12: cost and revenue models
• 15th of December, 9.15-12: next step panel
If you would like to be a part of this program or if you have questions, please contact: Anne Sofie Bramsen Dahlmann at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where: The Kitchen, Nørrebrogade 44, 8000 Aarhus C
Instructors: Chantelle Dana Driever, Astrid Høegh Tyrsted and Anne Sofie Bramsen Dahlmann